Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 06:41:33

> While we're on that ... is there any elegant way how we could suppress
> linking/running some special test cases. I am still having the linker
> problems with icc 9. These cause the need for several *manual*
> interventions on *every* regression run. Affected are all *_lib tests of
> Boost.Thread and all Boost.Wave tests.

I believe those are all <runtime-link>static tests? They all fail to link
on my machine because there are no static runtime libraries available, I'm
sure something similar is occurring for you, although why they hang rather
than just fail I don't know. What happens if you add <runtime-link>dynamic
to your BUILD environment variable? Those tests should all be skipped then.

HTH, John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com