Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 06:57:27

Stefan Slapeta wrote:

> Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>
>>Sure, have a look at libs/multi_index/test/Jamfile, the local rule
>>special-requirements should help you.

> Thanks. What does this line exactly do?
>
> case gcc* : properties =
> [ replace-properties $(properties) : <debug-symbols>off

It modifies the properties of the current target such that debug symbols
are switched off. You'll have to look at your toolset jam file to see what
happens on the compiler command line in your case, but I strongly suspect
it just leaves out -g. You can check with bjam -n, BTW.

> At least (after replacing the toolset name by intel-win32-*) it has no
> impact on intel's behaviour.

Did you add the requirement (i.e., the rule special-requirements) to the
tests in question?

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com