Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-31 08:34:21

John Maddock writes:
> Now that STLport-5.0 is almost ready for release, could someone volunteer to
> run some of our tests with it: this feels like something we should be
> supporting, provided we don't drop testing support for STLport-4.6.x.

Actually we don't even test with 4.6.2! Meta's two STLPort toolsets
are still running against 4.5.3. We really need to catch up on this.

Personally, I'm interested in VC 7.1 + STLPort 4.6.2/5.0 combinations,
and looking at the current set of compilers, it seems that we have
resources for this. At the moment we have four people contributing
plain VC 7.1 results, so theoretically we just need somebody from that
group to volunteer to install STLPort and switch to the corresponding
toolset :). Any takers?

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering