Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-17 22:09:00

I updated to the new (availabe as of 12 Sep) release candidate of
VS2005 (vc-8_0) on Friday night.
Since the boost regression tests do NOT recognize a change in the
compiler as a requirement for compiling, I deleted all of the .exe
and .obj files in the results directory. I seem to still be the only
one returning results for foreach, and one of the few for typeof (I
have no idea why)
I deleted the v2 testing because something has been wrong for
(apparently) some time. I'm getting lots of errors about gcc which I
don't have installed for use.

I'm going to delete all the .obj .lib .dll, etc from boost itself
before the next run as I realize that much of boost has not been
built with the latest compiler

shouldn't a build system notice when the compiler has changed by itself?

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com