Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-27 15:16:17

Rene Rivera wrote:
> As for the question of priority of QNX support in 1.33.1... It would be
> nice, but my priority would be to have enough support that it makes
> additional testing possible, and I think we are already there.

I would tend to agree. The major incompatibilities have been identified
and we are now down to the fine detail. However it would be easier for
me to test against a branch that has the filesystem, date_time and
archive fixes in place. Please advise on the best next step forward.

I will post a status report in a new thread shortly.

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com