Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 11:16:53

John Maddock wrote:
> ...the problem is cxxabi.h is not a
> standard lib header so it's not unreasonable to have assumed that it would
> be available even when using some other std lib. My guess is that it *is*
> available when using STLport or even the Dinkum lib with Intel C++ on linux
> (because those get tested). Is QNX doing something odd like suppressing the
> normal include paths when using the dinkum lib?

What do you mean by "normal"? I have three separate sets of header files
in my development environment

...include/cpp/ Dinkum headers
...include/c++/3.3.5/ GNU 3.3.5 headers
...include/g++-3/ GNU 2.95.3 headers

> BTW I notice your configure script run was with gcc-2.95...

Bear in mind that I didn't *choose* to run it with 2.95.3. I assume that
because the program made a call to gcc or g++ it *defaulted* to 2.95.3.
I also have the 3.3.5 compliler which is what I am using for the
regression tests.

>>>QNX uses a wrapper program QCC(C++) or qcc(C) around the gcc build
>>>tools.

The compiler is called by using qcc or QCC and then specifying the
desired version and library e.g.

QCC -V2.95.3,gcc_ntox86_gpp (GNU std lib)
QCC -V2.95.3,gcc_ntox86_cpp (Dinkum std lib)

> ...Note that your local copy seems to
> looking for the wrong header name at present:
> causing all tests to fail.

It was late and I was tired. That's my excuse...

> Hmm, I see the final run has BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS set, is exception handling
> not enabled with this compiler? __EXCEPTIONS is set so it should be on.
> Hmm, the exception handling test program core dumped, I wonder is this is a
> gcc 2.95.3 bug?

As I said I was using the 3.3.5 compiler...

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com