Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-18 12:58:11

Jim Douglas wrote:
> Support for official QNX recognition by Boost is growing so I will
> resume work on this. A few points where I need some help please -
>
> 1. What hoops do I have to jump though in order to get QNX6 on the
> approved list?

Number [2] below is one of them. The only really required one. The other
is having at least one person who can fix problems/regressions.

> 2. I ran some regression tests but they did not show up so I have
> stopped for the time being. I am prepared to set up a machine to run
> regular overnight tests.
>
> 3. Which branch should I be working on now that 1.33.1 is about to be
> released?

Soon you'll want to switch to HEAD. Problem is that we need to merge
relevant changes from the RC branch to HEAD. I'll see if I can get some
of those ASAP.

> 4. Could someone please take a look at the tools.jam files I posted in
> this NG on 6th November?

I'll add them to HEAD ASAP, i.e. this weekend sometime.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com