Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-19 02:37:04

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Jim Douglas wrote:
>
> ... The other
> is having at least one person who can fix problems/regressions.

Well I guess that's me, but I should be able to recruit at least one
other as a backup.

>>2. I ran some regression tests but they did not show up so I have
>>stopped for the time being. I am prepared to set up a machine to run
>>regular overnight tests.
>>
>>3. Which branch should I be working on now that 1.33.1 is about to be
>>released?
>
> Soon you'll want to switch to HEAD. Problem is that we need to merge
> relevant changes from the RC branch to HEAD. I'll see if I can get some
> of those ASAP.

I will attempt to run a test on HEAD even though it might be a bit
messed up. AFAIK most developers have made the requested changes to HEAD.

>>4. Could someone please take a look at the tools.jam files I posted in
>>this NG on 6th November?
>

> I'll add them to HEAD ASAP, i.e. this weekend sometime.

Rene, before you post them will you please comment on them and answer
the questions I posed - thanks.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com