Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-18 12:21:41

Andrew,

Good to hear from a fellow QNX developer. I am the person responsible
for the introduction of QNX6 and so far I have done all the work with a
lot of help from the Boost team members.

Using the Dinkum library and gcc 3.3.5 under QNX 6.3.0 SP2 there are
very few test failures once the configuration is modified. With the GNU
libs the situation is slightly worse and the 2.95.3 compiler presents a
number of problems which require further investigation.

If you can be more specific about your immediate requirements (given
that QNX has so many options) then I can list the necessary patches for
you to get the upcoming 1.33.1 release to compile.

My hope is to get QNX support officially into the next release after
1.33.1. If you would like to help me achieve this please let me know.

Regards
Jim Douglas

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com