Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-18 15:38:08

The i18n branch for Boost.Filesystem should be ready to merge into the CVS
HEAD sometime next week.

While I'll run tests beforehand on several platforms, this is a big change
and it won't be at all surprising if it is broken for some of the platforms
and/or compilers I won't be able to test on before the merge.

The problem that will cause is that since process_jam_log uses
Boost.Filesystem, a breaking change will bring down the testing harness. Is
there a way to suppress rebuilds of process_jam_log on tester's machines
until Boost.Filesystem has stabilized? Or am I worrying needlessly?

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com