Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-21 06:02:40

I think I may have regression tests running on both RC_1_33_0 and HEAD.
I'm actually not very sure about HEAD, because I'm simply NOT using
any tag (that IS what we mean by that, right?).
same "rules" as for the branch, i.e. every 30 minutes I look for a
change (btw, I found an error in how I look, some changes were being ignored).

It appears though, that changes aren't merged on the head as often as
on the branch. It seems folly for me to run multiple sets of tests
if they're not being reported.

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com