Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: D. Kevin McGrath (dmcgrath_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-21 17:48:46

I'm trying to get this running on the sparc platform (solaris 10),
but it's slow going so far. If anyone wants to take this off my
hands, feel free to do so. I've got the the compiler and the OS up
and running, but am having problems getting a usable python install,
which I believe is required for the regression tests, no?

The system I'll be running on is an older Ultra5 system, with the
goal of running regressions once a day. I'll post an update if/when
I get them running.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the other platforms (linux x86/
x64, solaris x86/x64).

If I do get this up and running, what exactly would be required of
me? If you can lay out the responsibilities, that would be greatly
appreciated.

Kevin McGrath