Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Andrew Mellinger (amelling_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-22 09:07:16

Greetings!

  I am working a set of regression tests for QNX using GCC 3.3.1 and I
wanted to post them for the head revision.

  In a previous email from Rene:

  http://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2005/10/2120.php

> I run it as:
>
> python collect_and_upload_logs.py
> --locate-root=C:\DevRoots\Boost\test_1_33
> "--runner RSI Kludge"
> --timestamp=build-timestamp.txt
> --comment=C:\DevRoots\Boost\regression_comment.html
> --run-type=incremental
> --tag=CVS_RC_1_33_0

  Rene mention using python directly to upload results. I don't have python
on the QNX machine (I'm not the admin) so my question is. Will this work if
I tar up the entire archive and move it to a machine that has python and
upload from there? Does the upload script glean information about the
machine it is run from for the upload? The machine I would upload from
would be an OS X machine, and I don't want the results to look like they're
from an OS X machine obviously.

-Andrew

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com