Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-22 13:44:31

On Nov 22, 2005, at 12:03 PM, D. Kevin McGrath wrote:

> Ok, I tried running the regressions with sun studio 11, but it fails
> when trying to build process_jam_log. I'm attaching the output from
> regression.py that pertains to process_jam_log, to give you an idea of
> what is going wrong. I'll look into this later today.

To get the OSL4 regression tests up and running I ended up using gcc
for bjam and process_jam_log. The actual regression.py line is:

/usr/local/bin/python regression.py --runner=OSL4 --user=dgregor
--toolsets="sunpro-5_8u1-sunos" --bjam-toolset="gcc"
--pjl-toolset="gcc" --bjam-options="-sPYTHON_VERSION=2.3"

Actually, Kevin could just pick up maintenance of OSL4 once we get Sun
Studio 11 installed.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com