Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: D. Kevin McGrath (dmcgrath_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-22 12:03:09

Ok, I tried running the regressions with sun studio 11, but it fails
when trying to build process_jam_log. I'm attaching the output from
regression.py that pertains to process_jam_log, to give you an idea
of what is going wrong. I'll look into this later today.

On a good note though, bjam built without a hitch.

Kevin