Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-16 18:51:44

Jim Douglas writes:
> Jim Douglas wrote:
>> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>
>>>Some files seem to be missing from the Boost tree on the Dramatec qcc
>>>platform. See http://tinyurl.com/89pcn:
>>>
>>>/home/boost-HEAD/boost/boost/spirit/fusion/iterator/type_sequence_iterator.hpp:12:87:
>>>boost/spirit/fusion/iterator/detail/type_sequence_iterator/deref_traits.hpp:
>>>No such file or directory
>>>cc:
>>>/usr/qnx630/host/qnx6/x86/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-nto-qnx6.3.0/3.3.5/cc1plus
>>>error 1
>>
>> I do not have developer access to the CVS repository so I am using the
>> hourly snapshot and perfoming a full test run every time. Perhaps
>> someone could check whether the missing file is present in the tarball?
>
> There appears to be a problem with the tar file. On the last run the
> file unpacked as "deref_traits.hppp" (note the extra 'p'). If I list the
> latest tar file (01:06:46 PM) it shows up as "deref_trait".
>
> Any ideas anyone?

Hmm, I've checked the current tarball and, if unpacked on our side,
the file has the correct name. So it's either a sporadic issue, or
unpacking problem on your side. Could you please grab known-to-be-good
tarball from
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost/snapshot/boost-CVS-HEAD-2005-12-16-17-43.tar.bz2
and see if it unpacks correctly for you?

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com