Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-19 12:22:26

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Hum... That's the new version of Boost.Filesystem giving you trouble.
>
> What compiler and compiler version is involved? What library?

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/Dirxion.html

    How do I tell what library?

> Is there actually no ? If statvfs.h isn't in that location,
> is it present but in another location? If not, is statvfs() declared
> in some
> other header? If so which one?

I do not see statvfs.h in /usr/include/sys. I do get a man page when I
do "man statvfs" but it just tells me to "#include <sys/statvfs.h>" so
that isn't much help.

I did a:
find / -name "statvfs*" -print
and did not come up with anything.

    Does anyone else have a Mac system that could tell me where their
statvfs.h is?

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO