Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 09:15:32

Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>
>> I get:
>>
>> python regression.py --v2 --toolsets=msvc-8.0 --runner=V2test
>
> FWIW, this will run the tests and *upload results*.

I knew that, but didn't know how to do a *complete* test without
uploading the results. I know how to delete results from the server,
so it's not a big deal.

> I did not think that's a good idea, and that's why the page I've
> given mentions specific commands to be run, which does not include
> upload.

?? All I see there are examples of how to use the script, not
instructions for testing the script without uploading.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com