Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 10:07:14

David Abrahams wrote:

> Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>>> I get:
>>>
>>> python regression.py --v2 --toolsets=msvc-8.0 --runner=V2test
>>
>> FWIW, this will run the tests and *upload results*.
>
> I knew that, but didn't know how to do a *complete* test without
> uploading the results. I know how to delete results from the server,
> so it's not a big deal.
>
>> I did not think that's a good idea, and that's why the page I've
>> given mentions specific commands to be run, which does not include
>> upload.
>
> ?? All I see there are examples of how to use the script, not
> instructions for testing the script without uploading.

I don't know the difference between the two, but the command sequence given
there:

  ./regression.py get-source
  ./regression.py setup --v2
  ./regression.py test --v2 --toolsets=hp_cxx-65_042_tru42
  ./regression.py collect-logs --v2

will do the complete test without uploading (after you change toolset name).

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com