Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-19 09:06:40

Robert Ramey wrote:

> To start the ball roling. The serialization library fails to build
> due to the following compile time error. If someone interested in
> this platform wan't to suggest a change I would like to include it

Sorry, I have been offline for a week.
Which file are we looing at here? I find similar code in several
files, notably
  boost/iostream/detail/config/codecvt.h
 and
  boost/detail/utf8_codecvt_facet.hpp

Is there another copy in the serialization library?

In all cases, my workaround in testing is the same:

> #include <boost/config.hpp>
>
> namespace std{
>
> #if defined(__LIBCOMO__)
>
> using ::mbstate_t;
>
> #elif defined(__QNXNTO__)
>
> using std::mbstate_t;

//#elif defined(BOOST_DINKUMWARE_STDLIB) // Fix for this line
#elif defined(BOOST_DINKUMWARE_STDLIB) && !defined( __BORLANDC__ )

> using ::mbstate_t; // compiler detects error here !!!
>
> #elif defined(__SGI_STL_PORT)
>
> #elif defined(BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE)
>
> using ::codecvt;
>
> using ::mbstate_t;
>
> #endif
>
> } // namespace std

There are a few more Borland fixes to apply for the new Dinkumware
library, but I am waiting for mainline to settle down again for BCB6
before putting those patches forwards. This library change is also the
cause of most failures in datetime as well.

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com