Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-28 16:10:42

On 2/28/06, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The problem is that V2 has no idea if you're using GNU linker, or a sun
> linker, so it needs a bit of help.

Ah, thats very nice that this is configurable. Clearly BBv2 has v1 beat by
a large margin in terms of its configurability.

Try changing the "using" invocation to this:

> using gcc
> : # whatever version you have now, or none
> : <linker-type>sun
> ;

Thanks, as usual, for the help. I needed an extra colon in there. This
seems to be working.

What is the status of getting the --v2 capable regression.py into CVS? I
just lost my copy today (thankfully there is a backup) when the version from
the CVS tarball had been updated and auto-upgraded itself. Is there any
real difference in the version that supports BBv2 aside from the fact that
it accepts --v2 on the command line?

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com