Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-03 09:02:13

On Thursday 02 March 2006 00:00, Daniel James wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a patch for the Digital Mars toolset which possibly
> makes it work - although I'm not sure as I think the free version of
> the compiler is missing a file required for the dynamic linking to
> work.

Hmm.. I'm a bit concerned over this. AFAICT, the compiler fails a large number
of tests (pretty much every library fails), and now it turns out the free
version can't create DLL. Is it worth to invest time in this compiler?

> I'll try experimenting some more but at least this improves
> things.

I've applied this patch. It still feels very strange to me that in order to
create a DLL one needs a .def file :-(

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com