Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-10 05:27:51

>> We're trying to benefit from all this testing I've been doing with
>> CodeWarrior for the Mac. Our Mac programmer has been trying to build
>> boost thread from boost version 1.32.0 in the CodeWarrior GUI and got
>> the following errors:

I have a suspicion that the MPTasks code is under-maintained (or not
maintained at all), the regression tests are probably built using pthreads
as the underlying thread API, while your colleague is evidently using
MPTasks. Basically we need a Mac expert to step up and take responsibility
for the MPTasks stuff, because I don't believe we have anyone working on
that at present.

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com