Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-10 12:08:34

On Mar 10, 2006, at 2:11 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Doug,
> can you switch the OSL2 test runner to Boost.Build V2?

Absolutely. I've just started a V2 regression test run now; we'll see
how everything goes in a couple of hours.

Only one comment so far: I run 4 different sets of regression tests
on OSL machines, all of which run off my own user account. Does this
mean that I'll need to combine all of the configuration information
for the 4 regression testers into a single user-config.jam? It might
work, but sooner or later we're going to get a conflict. I expect
we'll need the ability to tell regression.py to use a specific user-
config.jam instead of the one in $HOME.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com