Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-13 12:56:11

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Martin Wille wrote:
>

>>To quote myself: "A reasonably idiot-proof transition guide for the
>>testers would be helpful (at least in my case). That guide must not
>>require putting files into the runners home directory"
>

> Yes, I recall that, but you never answered my follow-up.

D'oh, I must have missed that. Sorry!

>>Can you tell where do you place your customized files at the moment, with
>>V1. Do you place it to some directory that's in BOOST_BUILD_PATH? Or
>>something else.

Yes, I set BOOST_BUILD_PATH to the directory containing the my
customized toolsets.

> If you answer this question, I'd be happy to implement some solution.

Great!

> Say, we can have boost-regression-test.jam config file searched in
> BOOST_BUILD_PATH, or look for user-config.jam in BOOST_BUILD_PATH, or
> anything else. Just let me know which approach will work for you.

I don't know what those files are (I have a vague idea about the second
one), so I can't really comment on this. Anything that does not rely on
files in the home directory would be fine.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com