Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-14 04:08:02

Martin Wille wrote:

>> Say, we can have boost-regression-test.jam config file searched in
>> BOOST_BUILD_PATH, or look for user-config.jam in BOOST_BUILD_PATH, or
>> anything else. Just let me know which approach will work for you.
>
> I don't know what those files are (I have a vague idea about the second
> one), so I can't really comment on this. Anything that does not rely on
> files in the home directory would be fine.

Looks like things are even better that I though -- what you want is already
supported, though I forgot about it.

At startup, Boost.Build V2 looks for a configuration file 'test-config.jam'
in the directories given by BOOST_BUILD_PATH. If found, that file is
loaded, and files in HOME are completely ignored. So, you can create a
directory anywhere, put 'test-config.jam' there, and change
BOOST_BUILD_PATH before running the tests.

Does this look sane for you?

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com