Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-23 06:09:00

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Vladimir Prus writes:
>> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>>> OK, there is now. The report pages are being generated and should
>>> be online within an hour or so.
>>
>> Will CVS-HEAD results be still regenerated.
>
> Yes (which can be confirmed by checking the "Report Time" label at the
> top of every page).
>
>> I don't see the most recent results from Martin using Boost.Build V2
>> yet.
>
> The "ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/Martin Wille
> V2.zip" results are marked with the timestamp of
> "2006-03-21T15:13:26Z", which matches what's on the report pages.

Well, Martin has uploaded new set of results half-an-hour ago, and I've
downloaded them from ftp and looked at XML file by hand, and it does not
have that huge number of failures for gcc 4.0.2 that the table shows.

Is this timestamp correspond to the time when the file was uploaded, or the
time when zip file was made, or anything else?

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com