Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: João Abecasis (jpabecasis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-23 06:16:26

Hi!

This is to follow up on my previous report of glitches in the Spirit
regression tests. Right now, I'm looking at,

     TinyUrl: http://tinyurl.com/94lou
     Report Time: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:38:43 +0000

João Abecasis wrote:
> Both slapeta1 and Bronek_office contain a few blank result cells, even
> though they should be pretty up-to-date from the date of the runs.
> Sligthly more outdated, but not so much to explain the blanks is OSL2.
> dmcgrath and Nasonov-gcc42 also have blank cells, but those results are
> pretty outdated, so that could explain them.

The issue with slapeta1 and Broneck_office remains the same for
subsequent runs (Mar 22, 19:02 and 17:40, respectively). Why are some
tests being skipped? The skipped tests are the same in both runs.

As for OSL2, it seems that 'OSL2 V2' is working and has got the same
toolsets running. Can someone remove the old results from BB.v1 test runs?

Thank you for your time!

João

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com