Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-12 11:17:49

http://tinyurl.com/mcc95 - I suspect this easily fixed but just adding
<gcc><cxx...>... to the Jamfile.V2
So that's not a problem.

Other examples don't show up yet because V2 isn't being run for all
compilers yet.
Here is a list of things that are addressed in serialization.jam included by
the V1
jamfiles. Currently this is handled by
libs/serialization/build/serialization.jam which
is included in both the test and library build jamfiles.

For the following toolsets, spirit 1.6 has to be installed
 "borland*" "msvc*" "iw*" "vc-6*" case "vc7*""vc-7_0*" "gcc-2*" :

For the following toolsets wide character i/o is skipped for build and test
"*cygwin" "como*" "mingw*"

For the following toolsets, DLL build and test is skipped
 "como*" "msvc-stlport" "vc-6_5-stlport", "cw*" :

Certain toolsets need or benefit from some extra sauce when
building/testing with the serialization library

"vc*", "msvc*", -Gy // function level linkage

"gcc*", "QCC*", "mingw*" // template depth increased to 255

This has permitted that skiping of tests/library builds which
are none apriori to fail. The usage of regular expressions has
permited the specification to include combinations which may
not yet be explictly in the toolset directory.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com