Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-25 02:29:11

Stefan Slapeta <stefan <at> slapeta.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> sorry for the delay, I've been totally busy for the last week.
>
> I didn't find the time yet to look into that, but what I can say for
> sure is that it works in v1.
>
> I attach a build log for both v1 and v2, maybe somebody can find out
> something from this in between.
>
> In the v2 command line, some switches are missing:

[...]

Hello Stefan,

I can only do some inspecting and guessing (don't have
access to CW 9.4), but here is my hunch anyway:

The V2 version does *not* include "-runtime dmd", yet
forces dynamic linking of Boost.Serialization. If the
default runtime for CW is static (I don't know for
sure), we got a problem. Maybe the problem is not exposed
in Boost.Serialization test themselves bc they always consist
of one translation unit --my test, however, has two .cpp's.

Maybe you can try to rebuild the test using
"-runtime dmd" and report the results?

Thank you very much for your help,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo