Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 12:26:24

Bronek Kozicki <brok <at> rubikon.pl> writes:

> Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin <at> tid.es> wrote:
> > Hello Bronek, tests are looking much better now.
> > Seems like there's a configuration-related problem
> > left, though. All tests programs involving linking
> > Boost libraries fail to locate those libs, examples
> > follow:
>
> > Maybe this is related with incorrect include path
> > settings?
>
> I believe that the problem is that these libraries fail to build during
> tests.

Ummm... I find that a little unlikely, because it is
four different libs that are failing (at least): regex,
test framework, test monitor and serialization.

Maybe you can try manually bjamming one of the offending
tests (for instance, any_to_ref_test in Boost.Any, an
otherwise simple test that uses test monitor) and see
if:
  1. The lib is failing to build.
  2. The lib is not being built.
  3. The lib is built and later not found.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com