Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 12:30:42

Martin Wille <mw8329 <at> yahoo.com.au> writes:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > All tests of Boost.Serialization involving the dynamic version of the
> > lib fail
> > for GCC 4.0.3 under Linux with the following runtime error:
> >
> > *** No errors detected
> >
> > EXIT STATUS: 139
>
> That's a segmentation violation (139-128 = signal 11)
>
> I suspect the segmentation violation happens after the "No errors"
> message has been printed. That would indicate a problem with dtors.

Why only GCC 4.0.3? Note that 4.01.1 on Darwin and 4.1.0 on
Linux both work fine. This hints at a compiler bug rather
than a Boost.Serialization issue. Could you augment
the information, maybe a stack trace dump to see what's the
crashing dtor?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com