Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-24 03:55:55

Robert Ramey <ramey <at> rrsd.com> writes:

> Note that serialization tests fail with comeau without some adjustments
> to boost test.

Where are you seeing this? What I can tell from Bronek
tests is that serialization tests fail because of a
linking problem with test monitor, for instance:

(http://tinyurl.com/qwdrk)
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open
file 'G:\results\bin\boost\libs\test\build\
libboost_test_exec_monitor.lib\como-4_3_3-vc7_1\
debug\libboost_test_exec_monitor-como43-gd-1_34.lib'

which is the same problem happening throughout that
I've just reported to Bronek. Other than this,
I cannot see any compilation problem due to code in
Boost.Test --in fact, the case above compiles fine,
it's the linking that fails.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo