Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-07 17:18:36

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Friday 30 June 2006 03:40, Bronek Kozicki wrote:
>
>> Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
>> Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
>> (and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
>> error: unable to construct ../libs/config/test/link/link_test
>> To debug this problem, try the --debug-generators option.
>>
>> Output with --debug-generators in attached file
>
> Hi Bronek,
> the problem is that como-win.jam does not support generic shared libraries,
> while Boost.Build V2 defaults to using shared libraries. If I understand
> correctly, the como compiler itself has problems producing shared libraries.
>
> So I'd say one way to get this work is to additionally pass "link=static" to
> bjam.

it does not seem to work, or I do not know how to pass that parameter:

E:\DEVEL\BOOST_RTEST\boost\status>"E:\DEVEL\BOOST_RTEST\bjam.exe" --v2
"-sBOOST_BUILD_PATH=E:\DEVEL\BOOST_RTEST"
"-sBOOST_ROOT=E:\DEVEL\BOOST_RTEST\boost" como-win-4.3.3_vc7
como-win-4.3.4.1_vc7 link=static -d2 --dump-tests -l1500
--build-dir=E:\DEVEL\BOOST_RTEST\results"
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
error: unable to construct ../libs/config/test/link/link_test
To debug this problem, try the --debug-generators option.

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com