Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 11:36:27

David Abrahams wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>> Failed "run" tests don't seem to be showing the command used to run
>>> them anymore (e.g. http://tinyurl.com/flf2q). That is often crucial
>>> information. Can it be recovered?
>> Seems to be there now.
>
> I don't see it. Where is Python invoked?

Oh, never mind, I see what you mean now. The "python qqq.py ..." part is
missing from the run output. Looking... OK it's not in the XML result
files. So it's not an XSLT problem. Either proccess_jam_log is skipping
that part, or it's not being output by the Boost.Build py_run action.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com