Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-24 11:23:16

Stefan Slapeta wrote:
> Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>
>> Do you mean space on a Windows CE device/emulator,
>> for regression.py output?
>>

> Space for libs, executables, obj's etc.
> For my tests (2 configurations) I need about 13 GB.

Right. On my development machine, where Boost is
compiled I have a lot of space.
But only final dll/exe files will be copied to mobile device.

>> MSVC++ 8.0
>>
>> There is also Microsoft eVC++ 4.0, previous and free version of compiler
>> for embedded devices, but it's based on MSVC++ 6.0, so I even don't
>> dream about using Boost with such old compiler.
>>

> Isn't there also a Intel Compiler for Embedded Systems? I'm not sure at
> the moment...

Yes, there is. I've used it >1 year ago for a while, as replacement of
eVC++ 4.0.
I don't know how it compares to Visual C++ 8.0 now.

Cheers

--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net