Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-24 11:41:53

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Stefan Slapeta wrote:
>> Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>>
>>> Do you mean space on a Windows CE device/emulator,
>>> for regression.py output?
>>>
>> Space for libs, executables, obj's etc.
>> For my tests (2 configurations) I need about 13 GB.
>
> Right. On my development machine, where Boost is
> compiled I have a lot of space.
> But only final dll/exe files will be copied to mobile device.

There is one problem you'll have to figure out... The regression.py
automates everything, which includes compiling and running of the tests,
hence why Stefan mentions the disk space issue. In your case you are
compiling the tests on one machine and running on another. So you need
to make regression.py copy the tests binaries to the test machine and
then copy back the results. Not sure how to do that though.

Anyone know how to make regression.py do remote testing?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com