Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-12 05:12:52

Rene Rivera writes:
> AlisdairM wrote:
> > There are suddenly a lot of unexpected passes for VC6.5, and looking at
> > the output it seems that vcvars from Visual Studio 2003 is being used
> > to set the paths.
>
> Weird.

FWIW, we build bjam with Visual Studio 2003 (on every cycle), which
involves running the corresponding "vcvars32.bat" from the same
"regression.py" session that then proceeds with the regression tests
themselves. Could this be the culprit?

Our MSVC configuration in "user-config.jam" is trivial:

using msvc : 6.5 ;
using msvc : 7.0 ;
using msvc : 7.1 ;

--