Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-14 14:08:44

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> The status quo is deliberate: it's a "Report Info" (as opposed to
> "Summary") page, but if you'd argue that these two should be merged, I
> think I'd agree.

There oughta at least be *something* there. A page that explains how
to use the rest of the interface would be nice :)

> The page was intended to serve as a sort of a title page for the
> whole set of the reports available from the left frame.

I understand that now, but it is counterintuitive as is.

> We can try something like that.
>
> Thank you for the feedback and sorry for taking so long to reply,

Thank you so much for being responsive (even if late); that really
gives me hope for our testing system!

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting