Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-24 07:17:49

Please can anyone explain to me the meaning of the date on the list head
of the detailed developer reports?

E.g.
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/thread_release.html
Report Time reads:
      Fri, 24 Nov 2006 06:02:18 +0000

and the list head for RudbekAssociates-V2 reads
      Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:45:00 +0000

does this mean that the regression test have been run on 20 Nov?

If so, I suspect a problem, since I disabled some tests quite some time
ago. Earlier than 20 Nov. So if the tests have indeed been run on 20
Nov, they cannot have produced this results. Could it possibly be the
case that the tests for this machine are using old CVS entries?

For a better interpretation of the results I'd suggest to at minimum put
  a link into the legend that explains the semantics of the date.

It also would be of help I think, if we had for each machine:

1) The date the snapshot was taken
2) The date the test had been run

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com