Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 15:24:49

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>> 1) The date the snapshot was taken
>
> That's the timestamp displayed under the runner's name.
>
>> 2) The date the test had been run
>
> This one is available on the test's output page, but unless specified
> otherwise, the page is produced only if the test fails.

The time stamps still are suspect:

E.g.:
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/thread_release.html

Report Time: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:54:52 +0000

CVS Update time: RudbekAssociates-V2 Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:15:00 +0000

Compiler output [2006-12-02 13:50:41 UTC].

What is strange here is, that the CVS Update is _later_ than the
compiler output!

I suspect, that RudbekAssociates uses stuck CVS sources, because a test
I have removed in October still is present for this machine ?!

Please can anyone who feels concerned confirm, that what we see is
really CVS Update time and not as suspected upload time to metacomm?

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com