Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-13 11:47:13

Roland Schwarz wrote:
> regex:
> ======
>
> The reported test is passing without problems on my local setup.
> Anthony Williams, the regression runner told me that he is getting
> strange results with regression.py while invoking test manually works
> perfectly. He told me about this behavior in a related case. Could it
> be that this test is affected by the same problem, and does not
> exhibit a real bug?

I *think* this is the typid problem you helped me track down, but the tests
haven't been run on that machine since 2nd Jan, so I can't be sure (there
was a delay in my fixing this - I didn't catch all the typeid usages first
time around).

> test:
> =====
> When visiting the output of this page, one can see:
> no errors detected
>
> EXIT STATUS: 0
>
> So what does this mean? Where is the error?

I think the test is supposed to fail with an error code, but doesn't.

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com