Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-14 00:09:34

Apparently I can't build process_jam_log with our Sun compiler, which
is rather disturbing. I'll take a look at this when I have time
again, probably some time next week. Sorry the testing is such a mess
on our end!

sun.compile.c++ ../../../bin.v2/tools/regression/build/sun-5.8/
release/link-static/process_jam_log.o
CC: Warning: -xarch=native has been explicitly specified, or
implicitly specified by a macro option, -xarch=native on this
architecture implies -xarch=v8plusb which generates code that does
not run on pre UltraSPARC III processors

>> Signal 11:

     while processing ../process_jam_log.cpp at line 347.

        Cheers,
        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com