Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-13 23:49:54

On Jan 13, 2007, at 11:47 AM, John Maddock wrote:

> Roland Schwarz wrote:
>> concept_check:
>> ==============
>>
>> The test stl_concept_covering actually fails on _all_ platforms! So
>> what is this test for? Why does none care?
>
> I raised this last time we did a release :-(

It's more a test of the standard library implementation that a test
of Boost, because it uses archetypes to check whether the STL
algorithms can work with types that truly satisfy only the minimum
behavior required by those algorithms. It's all corner cases in the
standard library, so failures here don't really affect how Boost will
work on that platform.

        Cheers,
        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com