Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-19 08:10:51

Markus Schoepflin wrote:

> I just checked my log file and I found the same error message. No results
> were uploaded.

Me too:

bash-2.03$ tail nohup.out
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "regression.py", line 944, in ?
    commands[ command ]( **accept_args( args ) )
  File "regression.py", line 766, in regression
    upload_logs( tag, runner, user, ftp_proxy, debug_level )
  File "regression.py", line 666, in upload_logs
    , ( regression_results, runner, tag, user, ftp_proxy, debug_level )
  File "regression.py", line 128, in retry
    return f( *args )
TypeError: upload_logs() takes exactly 7 arguments (6 given)
bash-2.03$

-boris