Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-03 04:06:27

Anthony Williams wrote:
> Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Nicola Musatti wrote:
>>> Hopefully Roland will chime in if he has additional suggestions.
>> The easiest approach is to just download the spirit-1.6.3.zip from
>> spirit.sourceforge.net, and point <cxxflags>-Ipath_to_downloaded/boost
>
> That's what I have done (except I got spirit 1.6.4).

Spirit 1.6.4 is not available for download. Maybe what you got is 1.8.4,
which doesn't work with older/less compliant compilers.

As far as I know the only place where 1.6.4 is explicitly mentioned is
in the spirit/version.hpp file on the SPIRIT_1_6 branch, but that
shouldn't be included in any release.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com