Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-03 04:29:41

Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Anthony Williams wrote:
>> Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>> The easiest approach is to just download the spirit-1.6.3.zip from
>>> spirit.sourceforge.net, and point <cxxflags>-Ipath_to_downloaded/boost
>>
>> That's what I have done (except I got spirit 1.6.4).
>
> Spirit 1.6.4 is not available for download. Maybe what you got is 1.8.4,
> which doesn't work with older/less compliant compilers.

Oops. That would explain the failures.

> As far as I know the only place where 1.6.4 is explicitly mentioned is
> in the spirit/version.hpp file on the SPIRIT_1_6 branch, but that
> shouldn't be included in any release.

I thought you mentioned that you might be releasing a new version in one of
the threads recently, and when I went to Sourceforge, I was sure it said Jan
2007 as the release date, so I figured that you'd got the new 1.6.4 out.

I am thoroughly confused, since the most recent download on sourceforge is
dated last October. My include paths even say g:/boost/spirit-1.6.4, which is
where I thought I'd unpacked it. Bizarrely, I can't find any version of spirit
unpacked on that drive. I must be going mad, sorry for the noise. I'll sort it
out next week.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams