Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-16 18:55:41

I realize that regardless of whether the aCC6-specific patch for
[python]data_members.hpp in the attached mail is acceptable, it is,
probably, too late for 1.34 for a non-release platform.

Given this, can python library test data_members be marked as expected
failure for HP-UX/aCC6 (toolset "acc") in both 1.34 and HEAD with the
following remark (feel free to edit it as you see fit):

"This test assumes standard-compliant dependent template name lookup which
is available with aCC6 only in strict ansi mode. Since on HP-UX/aCC6 boost
testing is done in the default compilation mode, this test fails to
compile on this platform."

Thanks,
  Boris