Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-16 19:24:53

iterator library test is_lvalue_iterator fails to compile on HP-UX/aCC6
(this is the only failing test in iterator library on this platform).

I have not had a chance to investigate the failure and, consequently,
don't have a small reproducer. What I do know though is that this test
compiles cleanly in strict ansi mode.

Would it be possible to mark this test as expected failure for HP-UX/aCC6
(toolset "acc") in both 1.34 and HEAD with the following remark (feel free
to edit it):

"For some currently unknown reason, with aCC6, this test can be compiled
only in strict ansi mode. Since on HP-UX/aCC6 boost testing is done in the
default compilation mode, this test fails to compile on this platform."

Thanks,
  Boris

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com