Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-03 12:33:20

Thomas Witt wrote:
> The RC_1_34_0 is now in effect please don't submit changes unless
> authorized by me. While I am on the subject. Dave is currently
> working on some python build fixes that will go into 1.34.0. Once
> that is done we can start marking the remaining failures as expected.
> Please use the following note when doing this "[1.34.0] This failure
> was introduced in 1.34.0. There is no known fix." when using more
> specific wording please add the [1.34.0] tag to the note so that we
> can grep for them.

I plan to send changes to bjam - there is one memory leak and a bit of
missing functionality that Dave noticed.

There would be also another .c file that can be used to build separate
executable , replacement to build_monitor.exe (from this single source
file - no makefile nor project is needed, it's really simple). I guess
it should go to separate directory. It does not even have to go to 1.34
release as long as it's available somewhere to interested users

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com